lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

How to change your blog!

Hello!! Today, I'm going to tell you how to change your blog to make it more comfortable and nice! Also you can suscribe and follow the teacher's blog!

-How to change settings on your blog: Go to Overview> Settings on the left> There you can change anything you want on your blog












-How to follow your teacher's blog: Go to your teacher's blog> Join in this site (on the right)

-How to suscribe to your teacher's blog: Go to your teacher's blog> type your e-mail address (on the right)

-How to add gadgets on your blog: Go to Overview> Layout on the left> click on "Add Gadgets"> there you can choose between many different gadgets.


Now I'm going to explain you the difference between follow and suscribe:

Following means that you get updates from that user/stream

Suscribing means that you will start reciving from that time and directly to your comupter  all new news published on this web page or blog, without having to visit the website




So here you have it! I hope it will be useful for you!
Bye!



1 comentario: